Baked Salmon with Maple Mustard Glaze (5 ingredient recipe)
本热爱我的lemon salmon with dill, but I’d argue this recipe is the best oven baked salmon recipe. It’s so, so, so tasty! This is actually my mom’s signature way to prep salmon, and it always tastes so amazing, so I knew I had to share with you guys. Neither of us typically prepare this with a recipe (a little of this, a little of that!). It’s a very forgiving recipe, so if you’re decent at eyeballing things, you probably don’t even need to get any measuring spoons dirty.
But if you’re not so great at eyeballing things (you know yourself!), maybe measure just so you don’t think my recipe stinks because you put in 1/2 cup of mustard and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup instead of my suggested amounts. Deal?
With that being said, if you want to adjust a little, you of course may do that. Add a little more syrup if you like things sweeter. Add a little more mustard if you want it a little more mustardy. If you like it a little spicy, try adding a touch of cayenne to the mix.
Side note: If you haven’t noticed, I love the maple mustard combination. Proof:烤红薯的Maple芥末汁,Autumn Quinoa Salad with Maple Mustard Vinaigrette, and慢炖锅Maple Dijon Ham(also only five ingredients!).
Salmon is so healthy and is really easy to prepare. I used to be intimidated by it, but it really couldn’t be easier.
有趣的事实：This recipe is gluten-free, paleo, and grain-free. If you care about any of those things. It’s also just plain delicious.
How to Make Baked Salmon
Next, you want to pat it dry and place it skin side down on a baking sheet. Top it with this glaze, or anything else you’d like to season it with. All that’s left to do after that is to throw it in the oven and bake it!
It typically takes about 20-25 minutes at 400ºF or 15-20 minutes at 425ºF, depending on the size of your filet.
More fantastic salmon recipes:
- Best Grilled Salmon Recipe和腌料
- Soy Glazed Salmon
- 核桃结痂鲑鱼(such a great complete sheet pan dinner!)
- 地中海沙拉三文鱼from Eating Bird Food
- 鲑鱼汉堡与色拉from Pinch of Yum
- 2 pounds salmon, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- 2 tablespoons coarse (country style) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. If desired, line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon on the rest of the maple mustard mixture.
- This maple mustard glaze will be enough for up to 3 pounds of meat. If you are only making a pound of salmon, I’d recommend halving all the glaze ingredients.
- I baked my salmon on parchment paper and then transferred to the pan for the photographs.
Amount Per Serving: 热量：507 总脂肪：29克 Saturated Fat:6克 反式脂肪：0g Unsaturated Fat:21克 Cholesterol:143mg 钠：770mg Carbohydrates:7克 Fiber:0g Sugar:6克 Protein:50克
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietician. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.